The MeranCard can be obtained from 15th October 2017 to 30th June 2018 at selected partner hotels in Merano and its environs. It is included in the room price. The card is valid for the entire stay. Should you stay for longer than one week, you are entitled to another MeranCard.
What is the MeranCard?
The MeranCard includes a number of services:
- Use of all public transportation throughout South Tyrol
- Rides on public cable cars in South Tyrol, which include the cable cars to Renon/Ritten, San Genesio/Jenesien, Maranza/Meransen, Meltina/Mölten, Colle/Kohlern and Verano/Vöran as well as the the narrow-gauge railway on the Ritten Mountain and the cable railway up to the Mendel Mountain. Private cable cars are not included.
- One-time entrance to more than 90 museums in South Tyrol
- 10% discount on bike and ski rentals at „Sportservice Erwin Stricker” rental stations and access to exclusive GuestCard advantages and offers.
Guest Card "Meraner Land"
Along with your Hotel Salten package, guests will receive a free Guest Card:
Regardless of whether your interests lie in the cultural, the sporting or any other area, a fantastic range of discounts is available with your Gueset Card. It’s certainly well worth your while to use the card around the Meran area, as there’s simply so much to see!
You will receive a folder at the hotel with information on all places offering Guest Card discounts:
- A number of cable cars and chair lifts
- Transportation on environmentally friendly buses
- Swimming, tennis and volleyball, golf, mini-golf, bowling, riding, horse racing, Alpine and mountain bike activities, paragliding – tandem trips
- Bike and mountain bike rental, ski rental
- Culture & nature
- Sightseeing and tasting sessions
- Free entry to the many events organised by the tourist board