One ticket for all of South Tyrol
Would you like to explore South Tyrol?
Providing complete flexibility - with Mobilcard you can use all public transport of the South Tyrol Integrated Public Transport network. You can reach (nearly) every destination in South Tyrol by bus or train. A tightly woven public transport network and precisely coordinated timetables supply travellers with hourly and half-hourly connections between localities and to popular destinations.
- Regional trains in South Tyrol: Brenner/Brennero to Trento and Mals/Malles to Innichen/ San Candido.
- Local buses (urban and extra-urban bus services and intercity buses).
- Cable cars to Ritten/Renon, Meransen/Maranza, Kohlern /Colle, Jenesien /San Genesio Atesino (currently closed), Mölten/Meltina and Vöran/Verano.
- The Rittner Bahn narrow-gauge railway and the Mendel Funicular.
- A journey with the PostBus Schweiz between Mals and Müstair.